West 6th Ave.
Conwest is developing a unique and modern 52,000 square foot building, built around the Coulter House (circa 1901), one of Vancouver’s iconic heritage homes. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, this future 5-storey building offers a great selection of industrial and office spaces, with a desirable restaurant component on the ground floor.
The house, which is intended to be used as the restaurant, will be architecturally restored and incorporated into the new construction, preserving its historic and important connection to the neighborhood.
Featuring spacious decks with downtown and mountain views, this innovative and inspiring development is surrounded by a vibrant amenity base and only a short walk away from West Broadway, Main Street, Olympic Village and Cambie Street.
- Tap & Barrel
- Craft Beer Market
- The Flying Pig
- Earnest Ice Cream
- Red Truck Beer Company
- Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery
- The Whip
- Juice Truck
- Peaceful Restaurant
- Brassneck Brewery
- Milano Coffee Roasters
- 33 Acres Brewing Company
- La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop
- BC Liquor Store
- Kingsgate Mall
About The Building
- Contemporary mixed-use space with office, industrial, flex and restaurant opportunities
- Secure, underground parking with bike storage
- Common lobby with freight and passenger elevator
- Common grade loading off lane with security gate
- End of trip facilities with lockers, washrooms and showers
- Base specifications developed with thoughtful attention to the needs of each type of space
- Ceiling heights optimized in each type of space
- Common outdoor patio on the top floor with city and north shore mountain views
By clicking the REGISTER NOW button, you are providing your consent to receive advertisements, reports, listings, announcements, invitations, newsletters, related correspondence, and all other electronic communications from Avison Young (Canada) Inc.