“Our most valuable resource is our people: committed, driven, creative and engaged with a collaborative spirit and the desire for excellence in a team environment.”
The Conwest Team is a committed, driven and creative group with a collaborative spirit and a desire for excellence. Conwest offers a dynamic team environment with growth potential and a competitive remuneration & benefits package.
If you’re interested in joining the Conwest team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Senior Development Manager you are an essential part of each Conwest development project from conception to completion. You have a natural desire to move things forward. You take the long view and always look for the win/win/win in everything you do. You recognize that everyone involved in a project needs to come out ahead and your desire to unearth stakeholders’ objectives and motivations is a big part of what excites you. You also have a passion for business and for design. You can find the balance between the visual and the financial.
Our Team is a flat, fast and entrepreneurial mix of specialists that add value by solving complex problems. Every day is different and every project is special. You thrive in this high performance but supportive, casual environment. You bring your own mix of talents to this team and support others, like they support you in your daily endeavors.
The Senior Development Manager works on a wide breadth of project types, from intensified industrial development to social purpose high-rise residential development involving non-profits and charitable organizations.
The Senior Development Manager has a comprehensive understanding of the development process including municipal approvals, project design development and consultant management, proformas and cashflows. The Senior Development Manager works closely with many different team members across all departments including acquisitions, construction, marketing, sales, legal, accounting & finance as part of a collaborative team-based culture.
Click here to download the full Job Description.
- Reports to Office Manager.
- Works directly with the Senior Management team as well as all members of staff as part of a collaborative team-based culture.
- Answer/redirect phone calls.
- Mail: sort, stamp, and distribute incoming mail; prepare, stamp, and deposit outgoing mail.
- Load, troubleshoot the Pitney Bowes Postage Meter.
- Schedule courier deliveries and distribute incoming packages.
- Order/distribute office/kitchen/janitorial supplies.
- Track/order custom pre-printed stationary and forms.
- Basic, routine maintenance of the copiers and printers.
- Clean, maintain, and stock the kitchen/boardrooms.
- Manage and maintain boardroom bookings.
- Maintain the boardrooms, set-up for meetings including I.T. needs.
- Maintain and stock the supply room.
- Input business cards for Senior Management Team into Outlook.
- Coordinate office recycling/shredding as required.
- Catalogue/Archive files for offsite storage on an ongoing basis for all departments.
- Assist with event planning and coordination of office events.
- Luncheons/Beer Fridays (ordering food/prep/cleanup).
- General office support, as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Officer Manager.
Service Coordinator – Vicini
- First point of contact for Vicini homeowners for warranty & service requests.
- Track service requests per service process & tracking chart, forwarding as needed to the appropriate party.
- Coordinate with the service team or trades and homeowner for repair or next steps.
- Contact homeowners to follow-up in a timely way and close out service requests.
- Maintain service files.
- Anything else required by the team to properly manage & maintain our service standards, including creating and implementing new processes as needed with the team.
- Prepare offer summaries and responses, in conjunction with Legal team.
- Coordinate with construction for implementation of purchaser modifications.
- Tracking offers to purchase, managing subject removals and issuance of notices.
- Working with Legal, both internal and external, to facilitate closing process.
- Assisting marketing team as required.
- Assist Senior Manager, Properties with facilitation and administration of leases for the company IPP portfolio.
- Prepare lease summaries and other documentation as required.
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of similar experience.
- Possess the ability to plan, prioritize, organize, monitor, and conduct activities requiring independent decisions/judgment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exhibit a professional attitude and presentation at all times.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with superior interpersonal and relationship management skills, and technologically savvy.
- Must be approachable and capable of working efficiently while maintaining a calm, positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.